Thursday, December 17, 2009

Western Food in Kampung Nelayan ?!?!

Few weeks ago, I happend to try out western food in Kampung Nelayan wiv KS..

Well..

For your information, Kampung Nelayan is a place well-known for its seafood but NOT western food.. actually we went there not because we wanted to est western food, but it's me who had craved for ice-cream many days.. haha~~~

So, we were there finally.. It's located just beside Kampung Nelayan seafood restaurant, where we were able to enjoy the show in the western food restaurant at the opposite side..

Ok.. come back to the food topic.. It's actually a restaurant which serves chinese food and western food.. I ordered mix grill because I totally had no idea what to eat, so it's the best choice for me ^.^

However, the food turned out to be quite dissappointing.. the BBQ sauce were too much and the steak and chop were too hard.. aih~~~ next time should try out the chinese food there instead of the western food even though I can't sure whether I'll go back to that restaurant again.. haha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment