Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year ^.^

It's really been a long that I didn't update my blog.. *due to my laziness*

So, just want to write down how much I enjoyed my Chinese New Year holiday at my own house ^.^b

Well.. as usual.. I always had my re-union dinner with my whole big family at the restaurant.. this year.. I received my very first AngPow from the God of Prosperity.. hehe.. not everyone can get because tat person only choose 1 to 2 person from each table and give them the AngPow.. how lucky I am.. muahahahaaaaaaaa~~~~~



~D-1~
As usual we started our day by going to church.. haha.. this year my mom was superb happy because my dad's joining us ^.^ After church, it's lunch time !!! My dad's cooking !!!!! For your information, my dad's a superb chef.. no matter what he cooked, it's extremely delicious !!! However, this busy chef only will cook once in a blue month, which means during Chinese New Year.. well.. I understand that because my dad is a very busy person.. Besides that, my cousins are joining us for our lunch and dinner because their parents went back to Terengganu and left the 3 sisters.. haha.. poor them but also how lucky they are can taste my dad's cooking.. haha~~~~ *I'm like promoting my dad >.<*

Well.. today was also Valentine Day.. for single like me, what I can do is just spend this suppose-to-be romantic day with my parent T.T *my mom said she sacifice this day to comfort my poor little heart by staying at home with me*

~D-2~
Staying at home with my parents.. busy helping my mom welcomed all my relatives and friends, whole busy serving drinks and new year cakes and biscuits.. haha~~~ my dad's cooking lunch and dinner too !!!

~D-3~
Went to Taiping to visit my relatives with my family..

~D-4~
My childhood friend a.k.a my uncle, Kenny's coming to stay at our house from Mentakap for a few days before he went back to UM.. (although he's my mom's cousin, which is my uncle, but he's actually the same age as me >.<) haha~~~ went ot fetch him at 5a.m. in the morning then both of us reached home and straight continue to sleep ^.^

After our breakfast, our whole big family again went ot islanf to pay visit to our relatives.. it's again going out with 3 big cars full of passangers.. haha.. what a big family I had huh.. spend a whole day at dfferent relative's houses eating and drinking non-stop..

It's movie day !!!! I already bought tickets for movie with my mom, brothers, cousins and uncle.. haha~~~ we had our 1st movie at evening, then continue to have our dinner at Kenny Roger Roaster then again continue with another movie .. I really like to bring my mom out for movie.. haha..

~D-5~
A rest day.. spending whole day staying at home with my family.. chit-chatting.. learnt Yoga from my uncle.. relaxing myself..

~D-6~
Again dinner at Kulim because today was my uncel Shane's birthday..

~D-7~
Went out to islang again the whole day.. enjoyed a movie with my godsister, Koshiru and other friends.. first time to try out the sushi at Sakae Sushi.. accidentally meet ChiaChia there.. after that, had dinner with Lamwhy and Vivian onnie at Daorae Tangjung Tokong branch.. it's my 1st time there.. the food and service are as good as usual ^.^b

At night, sent my cousin, Lynn and uncle Kenny to their respective bus station.. the former is going back to UTM which the latter is going back to UM.. I miss them a lot..

~D-8~
Started to worry about my midterm exam which will be taking place on a few days later.. been neglecting my study for almost 2 weeks time >.<

~D-9~
My brother and I still don't want to pack our luggage even our flight is at the evening >.<
That's the end of my precious yet short holidays T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment