Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Gathring @ Med Japanese Restaurant ^.^

haha.. finally I can on9 again ^.^b

it Monday.. my black Monday >.<.. but still nd 2 proceed wiv my life here.. aih..

anyway, juz wanna post bout my gathering+b'day party 4 Xinhui laz Friday nite.. it's been such a long long time since our laz gathering wiv Xinhui due 2 her study.. tat day was her b'day, so v decided 2 hold a small n wamr b'day party 4 her in Med Japanese Restaurant.. those presented on tat day include me, Sokfoong, Yinchin n of course our b'day gal Xinhui ^^ but.. but.. tat Sokfoong was late (p/s: she owez late !!!)

tat day v did hav a good chat n enjoyed d good food !!! I ordered Unagi Rice Set which is vr delicious d^.^b while d others ordered Teriyaki Rice Set, Dried Pork Rice Set n also Salmon Rice Set.. erm.. d food in tat restaurant is good n d price is considered reasonable.. it's worth trying !!!

after a long chat n finished our food, i pretended tat I wanna go 2 toilet but instead, I was going 2 d kitchen there m ask d waiters 2 prepare d cake tat i left there.. haha.. wanna creat a surprise 4 Xinhui.. erm.. fr her expression, I think d plan went well.. hehe~~ I bought a fruit cake 4 her cuz it's d most suitable cake all of us ^^ but.. but.. due 2 d waiter too kind 2 help me keep d cake in his fridge, d cake became hard like stone during d time v wanna eat it >.<.. but overall.. I think d b'day party is a success !!!

~~Best wishes to Xinhui~~

No comments:

Post a Comment