Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gathering on Saturday nite ^.^

haha.. y'day was my lovely saturday.. cuz.. no work on tat day !!!!

few days ago vivian onnie msg me n requested 4 a gathering on saturday nite juz b4 jingyin went bac 2 KL, so here come our gathering y'day ^.^

well.. tat day I departed a bit late fr my house due 2 my personal problem.. hehe.. so I was rushing like hell 2 jingyin's house n off d both of us headed 2 lamwhy's position.. (p/s: lamwhy waited at Billion's front door).. on our way 2 Autocity, vivian onnie called us >.<.. vivian onnie n audrey already reached there but.. but.. but.. Flame din open !!!!

when v finally reached our destination, v nd 2 re-decided where 2 eat our dinner ==lll.. tat's d most headeach part 4 me cuz those who knows me well will noe tat I'm definately lousy in doing decision on where 2 eat.. haha.. finally.. me managed 2 forced lamwhy 2 choose another place n she had chosen Seoul Garden.. so all of us went 2 Seoul Garden 2 hav buffet as our dinner y'say nite ^.^..

actually long time din go Seoul Garden, I think my laz visit there was after my STPM exam with my Penang gang.. so d restaurant did change a lot.. tat restaurant was damn many ppl.. aih.. I personally dun really like too crowded places while eating.. but nvm.. I enjoyed vr much on d food n our chat there..

one more thing.. I juz found out y'day nite tat.. tat.. lamwhy is my secondary school senior >.<.. I's noe her 4 so long time n now only i noe she's stuaying d same secondary school as me.. haha..

so since jingyin nd 2 acc her parents went shopping after d dinner, she went bac on her own in d middle of our feast.. hehe.. her change's still wiv me..

after d gathering, I reached home ard 11.00p.m. like tat.. haha.. then d end of my precious Saturday nite d^^b

2mr my nitemare starts again >.<.. black monday 4 me.. aih.. working day T.T

1 comment:

  1. nicenya~~
    i oso long long time din go seoul garden ady T.T next time gathering we go there la!!!wahahah~~but choose someday where not tat much ppl~~keke...

    as for ur job,aih,tis is the 2nd week nia leh, my dear~~FIGHTING!!!

    ReplyDelete