Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year Countdown ^.^

well.. tis is my 1st time in life to go countdown in Penang ^.^ (p/s: dun ask me y, cuz myself also dunno >.<)

On the 31st of Dec 2008, I departed from my house 2 jingyin's house at ard 3.45p.m. >.<.. *I'm late !!!* luckily, d bridge din jam tat bad ^^

Ard 4.45p.m. reached yinchin's hostel n off d 3 of us headed to Queensbay mall~~~ thank got I managed 2 find a nearby parking lot which costed us Rm3 for d whole nite *thanks 2 GOD* m(_ _)m.. haha..

Then once v stepped in d mall, guess wat ?!?!?!? haha.. Bosco's there ^^ although I'm not a big fan of him, but still I'm happy 2 see him there.. (noted: he's handsome but his skin tone is dark ^^) many ppl were chasing after him but dunno y v kept on meeting him during our shopping tour in d mall.. @^@..

After that, v started our shoping tour.. jingyin managed 2 buy a few n yinchin also.. but.. but.. but.. me got NOTHING !!!! aih.. nvm.. mom.. I help u 2 save a lot of money liao ^^ Then, v went 4 dinner.. ok.. I wanna announced here tat d Shanghai wat wat wat restaurant or cafe which is same floor as d cinema is extremely lousy, dun ever try 2 hav ur meal there cuz d food is sucks !!! ok.. finish~~

ohya.. forget 2 say tat I met goh in d entrance of Jusco also ^^ but ended v din countdown 2gather cuz she's too far away where v were immpossible 2 reach her at d ceremony site >.<..

Ard 9.45p.m., v went 4 movie - Bedtime Story !!! damn.. v r in d side front row, my neck liked wanna patah after i finished d movie >.<.. but but but.. tat movie is funny !!! It's not bad 2 hav a watch~~~

Then, ard 11.30p.m., v finally decided 2 join d ceremony outside >.<.. haha.. It's damn crowded but it's lively la.. there.. i met vivian onnie n her mom.. i really think tat vivian onnie's mom was vr geng cuz can come out 2 hav fun wiv us all.. haha~~

story time, actually I planned to say something when i met up wiv vivian onnie de.. but I dunno y I din say it.. so.. I planned 2 say it loud here !!!
karyen : vivian onnie, u come out countdown wiv ur sis izit ?
vivian : nolah.. tis is my mom..
karyen : wat ?!?!? ur mom ?!?!? she looked so YOUNG !!! juz like ur sis..

ok.. come bac come bac..

actually dunring countdown tat time I stood quite far away fr d stage, somemore d soudn system there.. erm.. not so good.. those stand a bit far like me kenot actually listen wat's d ppl talking on d stage.. so v juz ignore those ppl there n enjoy our own fun at d bac ^^ (p/s: hope tat next time Queensbay organizer can imporve on tat point.)

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy NEW 2009 Year~~~~ v hugged greeted each other on d spot ~~~ then I fast fast go take my car, but then my cousin asked 2 wait 4 her.. mana tahu she ended not following my car ==lll.. then I send vivian onnie 2 d place she parked her car *damn far, how come she n her mom can walk so far away 2 d mall ?!?!? >.<>.<.. then found out d stupid bridge was closed n left wiv 1 lane at d mainland side >

Ard 3.30a.m., I'm home finally~~

Happy New Year 2 everyone ^.^ hope all ur dreams n efforts come true in d brand new year~~

1 comment:

  1. wei,plz la my dear,
    how come u hor,hope ppl punya dream wont come true one????????
    cis~~chao sim nya~~
    and,erm,u reached yinchin's place at 445am???
    u guys so eagerly wana fetch her to countdown huh,come out at midnite~~
    haha,well,saja nya...
    palli go edit wei~~

    ReplyDelete