Saturday, January 3, 2009

1st Time Decorating Cake ^.^

well.. during Christmas eve, my cousin huiqun n me decided 2 bake a cake 4 as d b'day cake 4 my dad (his b'day's on 27th Dec) n my cousin. huiyin (her b'day's on 26th Dec)..
hehe.. so huiqun responsible on d cake content n me responsible on d cake decoration *^*b

so.. juz wanna show some of our efforts here ^^ plz comment on our cake~
I cut d longan into pieces and mix it wiv fresh cream then spread d mixture between 2 layers of cakes.

Tat's it ^^ d fresh cream was in d middle.. then continue 2 put d fresh cream n icing onto d surface~~



Dang dang dang dang !!! d cake wiv well-spread fresh cream and kiwi slices ^.^

The topping included grapes, longan, strawberries, kiwi cubes and chocolate chips.. haha.. my creation *The purpose of tis cake is 2 make d cake impossible 2 be cut !!!* oklah.. juz kidding.. d truth is d fresh cream kenot be perfectly spread onto d surface, so I nd 2 put as many fruits as I can 2 cover it up >.<.. but.. it still looked ok rite ?!?!


ok.. d final look of d cake.. added wiv some almonds 2 enrich d flavour, d cake taste good ^.^b

No comments:

Post a Comment