Saturday, November 21, 2009

1-Day Yen-deralla >.<

As what my title said, I'd turned into a 1-day Yen-deralla today.

What I want to mean is not that I can enjoy the happy moment with prince charming and join a party like the well known fairy tale main character - Cinderalle, but instead I'd done a whole day of household chores >.<

Cleaning the whole house all by myself is really not an easy job..

I washed the kitchen.
I washed and cleaned the refrigerator.
I cleaned my sleeping room.
I cleaned the living room.
I washed the dirty cloths.
I washed the bathroom.

So, the conclusion is..

I'd prepared my coming soon 1st new year wish which is

I hope my housemate will do their house cleaning duty according to the time table for the coming next semesta ^.^

~AMEN~

1 comment:

  1. i ady gave up cleaning n let them realized how dirty the kitchen is >.<

    ReplyDelete