Wednesday, November 11, 2009

败家女的战利品~~~

that day, after I finished my Product Development final exam, decided to give myself a short break between d hectic exam schedule.. so I went to had lunch wiv my cousemates in 1B.

Actually, I always show my hardworking+honest side of image in front of my coursemates, but now I think my image for them had an upside down change >.< due to the amount of money I'd spent in 30 minutes. Oh yes, I spent Rm150++ in 30 minutes.

My skincare+haircare product which cost me a total of Rm150++

A watch which I bought wiv just Rm15, but I can't guarantee the shelf life of the watch, since I'm a well-known watch terminator. (No mater how good the quaity of the watch is, I'll always destroy the watch in a month-time)

How big the watch is ? haha~~~

It' almost d size of my palm ^.^

8 comments:

  1. watch terminator..
    i have to agree with that..
    the fastest is..1 week? or just 1 day?

    vr rich lo u..clinique eh >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeayea~~i pray for the watch^.^

    she's rich one ma~~
    a series of clinique tim^^
    ask her take the pirture to let u see~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. jingyin: d fastest is within 1 week >.< somehow, it's not something I shd proud of =.=lll

    where got.. ppl's skin not good ma.. it's like using d money 2 paste on the face.. aih~~~

    yiuyin: wat rich wo.. u also la.. whole series of bio-essence.. tis brand also damn expensive de lo.. use gold as one of the ingredient de le.. then d most wasteful thing is - U DIN USE IT AFTER U BOUGHT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so..the conclusion is..
    both of u are rich >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. jingyin: d cnclusion is --> u r d most rich ppl among us !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. har??
    when i become the most rich ppl among us oh =.=''

    ReplyDelete
  7. jingyin: it's not since when u become themost rich ppl among us; it's u always are the most rich ppl among us ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. har?! i'm not!! T^T
    ps: no need to put my name there everytime u reply =.=''

    ReplyDelete