Friday, January 9, 2009

1st Week as Trainee ^^b

well.. it's Friday 090109 already !!! I'm been starting a new life as a trainee in Malayan Sugar Manufacturing for more than 1 week time ^.^ I work fr Monday to Friday 8.00a.m. until 5p.m., alternate Saturday fr 8a.m. until 4p.m., allowance is Rm300 each month..

on 020109, Friday, tis is a vr important day 4 me cuz it's my 1st day 2 d companyas a trainee, everything is new 2 me.. well.. when I reached there, d HR ppl brought me n Ruying 2 watch a video regarding d whole company.. then filled in a few forms and off v go 2 my real working place - QA department.. In there, I met wiv my Supervisor, Ms A, who is super nice n pretty ^^b..

actually, it's really not bad working here.. now I'm working under Mr. S, who is d leader of QC section in d department.. me n Ruying currently r stationed in d QC section n everyday v nd 2 do d microbe test on all d products.. p/s: I'm really grateful tat I did attend Dr. Chye's lecture before cuz it's really useful 4 my training time.. Mr. S is really nice, he taught us wiv full patience n he's vr experienced.. I do learn a lot fr him..

so after 1 week of training, now me n Ruying r responsible on d routine microbe test 4 all d company products on our own !!! yeah~~ it's really a good chance 4 us 2 really practice our theory here.. muz thank tat both Ms. A n Mr. S on trusting our working ability.. p/s: I'll work harder !!!

besides that, v also do learn bout d maintainance of lab instrument.. tis week v've been learning on how 2 test d function of refractometer.. test'd been running over n over again in order 2 check on d instruments.. although it is a bit tired cuz keep on repeating d same thing everyday.. but it's a good experience n can make me more familiar on those test.. it's really not d same as wat I'd done in Uni cuz in Uni v really dun hav much chance on really operating those expensive instrument ourselves ^^

moreover, v also learn on physical hazard.. v nd 2 use our own hand n eyes 2 differentiate foreign matter tat appeared in d products n classified those foreign matters in categories accroding 2 groups..

haha.. I also learn bout how 2 use our bare hand 2 differentiate different type of sugars w/o looking on d labels.. hehe.. v nd 2 base on our fingers' sensitivity 2 differentiate d size of d sugars >.<.. it's damn difficult cuz d different of sugar size is juz a few 0.1mm.. but nvm.. I'm still working on tat.. hope can improve soon ^^

ohya.. forget 2 mention.. hehe.. our company do provide food coupon for us.. so i can save up all my lunch budget ^^b !!! d food provided by d company canteen is good, n d most important thing is tat d food there is damn cheap ~~~ on my 1st day, I eat a plate of rice + vege + fried egg + potatoes costed me only Rm1.30 !!! haha.. my company somemore provide us Rm3 each day.. yeah~~~ how lucky I am ^.^ everything sold in d canteen is vr cheap, a whole big jug of milo only cost me Rm0.50.. muahahahhaaaaa~~

oklah.. my whole week of trainee life is juz like tat la.. I think more works r coming soon n i'm looking forward 2 tat ^.^ for now, i juz wann said tat my company is still consider good n all d lab analysts there r nice n freindly ^^b

3 comments:

  1. your industrial training like very interesting...tht's good! keep it up~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap^^keep up the good work den~~
    haha...
    den next time u might consider to work bac in der!!! juz if ur other dreams cannot come true *touch wood*
    hehe~~

    ReplyDelete